I didn’t really win it, you have to be between the ages of 6 and 12 to participate. So I gave my prize to my son Brady. I knew 2 Globetrotters were teaching the clinic. I wondered who he would meet?
Brady spent the afternoon:
- shooting, dribbling, passing drills
- Scrimmages, games, ball handling
- learning the Magic Circle, making up cool moves
As a participant, he was given these awesome extras:
- Complimentary ticket voucher to the HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS 2013 Tour
- Autograph & photograph
- Official HARLEM GLOBETROTTER Nickname–his was “Secret Weapon”, Signature Move and Junior Phenom Graduation Certificate
Thanks for an incredible, memory filled day with the ultimate Ambassadors of Goodwill, the Harlem Globetrotters! I encourage you to wander over to Macaroni Kids page and see what contest you might win or fun things you can do this summer. I told one San Tan Student about the page, and he won a week long tennis clinic!! Thanks Macaroni Kid!
Whistling Sweet Georgia Brown,